IDL supports the entire consolidation process including upstream and downstream workflows.
IDL.KONSIS delivers specialized software for consolidating data in line with various accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, German Commercial Code, etc.)? This flexible module supports the complex requirements of multilevel corporations with international operations – yet just as suitable for smaller companies and simpler requirements.
Powerful capabilities for complex consolidations
IDL.KONSIS covers all phases and required aspects of consolidation – completely, accurately and transparently
- Data filings and validation
- Consolidation and company financial statements for group statements
- Documentation and reporting
- Certification through auditors
- Lead over to enterprise planning
Consolidation and reporting powered by the IDL CPM Suite
The IDL CPM Suite offers various software and modules to support a wide range of consolidation and reporting requirements. You can use them separately or combine them to create tailored, extensible solutions that flexibly adapt to your current and future requirements.
- Know the status of the consolidation process of individual companies or the entire group with our app IDL.CONSOLIDATION.MONITOR.
- Support external official reporting requirements using the data in IDL.KONSIS. Create annual reports with IDL.PUBLISHER or automate XBRL filings with IDL.EBILANZ.
IDL.KONSIS supports the process of creating group financial statements based on different accounting standards. The software meticulously follows the typical consolidation workflow, offers automated functions for consolidating actual and plan data, and supports simulations and consolidations on plan data. Set the level of automation individually and use the built-in monitors to keep track of your data, open tasks and progress. Detailed posting lists help ensure audit compliance by providing the transparency that today’s auditors demand.
- Financial and management consolidation
- Audit security
- Integrated accounting standards
- High level of automation
Keep track of the processes in IDL.KONSIS on the go with IDL.CONSOLIDATION.MONITOR. This mobile app provides a current, concise status on individual company financial statements and the group consolidation process as a whole. Based on their respective roles in the process, users can view their open tasks or those of colleagues, email detailed information, share it in OneNote, or initiate further actions.
- Mobile access to process information
- Visualized status updates
- Overview of open tasks
- Comprehensive data filtering options
Use IDL.PUBLISHER to generate clear annual, quarterly and other external business reports as well as the corresponding management summaries for individual companies or your entire group. Design your text and reports the way you wish and work with the same data and structures from your IDL planning and consolidation tools. Through the integration in the IDL reporting platform, you can administer your projects centrally in a collaborative work environment.
- Annual/quarterly reports and text reporting
- Individual design
- Dynamic reports updates
- Various output formats
With the IDL.EBILANZ software module, you can create a rule-consistent e-balance according to the XBRL taxonomy valid for the notification period and transmit this to the tax office at the touch of a button. The tool takes on structures and data from different systems and simultaneously allows for manual entry of additional data. Form templates are provided for quick access.
- Importing of balance lists and charts of accounts
- Support for all industry taxonomies of HGB taxonomy
- Wizard for plausibility checks and data transfer
- SAP balance sheet structure import
Want to learn more?