One tool for all your consolidation needs
With IDL.KONSIS you create single or multilevel consolidated financial statements.
The tool supports various accounting standards and follows the typical consolidation workflow to deliver reliable results. Automated functions for consolidating actual and plan data are included.
- Create financial statements in line with various accounting standards
- Consolidate actual and plan data automaticallyEnsure audit compliance with detailed posting lists
- Provide the transparency that today’s auditors demand
- Support all legal and management consolidation requirements across the enterprise
- Create the foundation for reliable reports and filings
- Consolidate and run what-if scenarios on plan data.
Combine other modules from IDL CPM Suite for even more functionality
- Follow your consolidation processes in IDL.KONSIS from the comfort of your mobile phone with IDL.CONSOLIDATION.MONITOR.
- View the current status and open tasks in the consolidation process.Access the group and individual company financial statement monitors – anytime, anywhere.
- Add reporting and filing capabilities with IDL.PUBLISHER, IDL.EBILANZ and, specifically for the banking sector, IDL.FINREP.
- Embed or analyze IDL.KONSIS data in Microsoft Excel using the IDL.XLSLINK add-in.
- Load SAP data to IDL.KONSIS automatically with IDL Smart Connectivity.
- Covers all your requirements for fast, effective financial planning and forecasting in combination with IDL.FORECAST.
IDL.KONSIS supports the process of creating group financial statements based on different accounting standards. The software meticulously follows the typical consolidation workflow, offers automated functions for consolidating actual and plan data, and supports simulations and consolidations on plan data. Set the level of automation individually and use the built-in monitors to keep track of your data, open tasks and progress. Detailed posting lists help ensure audit compliance by providing the transparency that today’s auditors demand.
- Financial and management consolidation
- Audit security
- Integrated accounting standards
- High level of automation
Keep track of the processes in IDL.KONSIS on the go with IDL.CONSOLIDATION.MONITOR. This mobile app provides a current, concise status on individual company financial statements and the group consolidation process as a whole. Based on their respective roles in the process, users can view their open tasks or those of colleagues, email detailed information, share it in OneNote, or initiate further actions.
- Mobile access to process information
- Visualized status updates
- Overview of open tasks
- Comprehensive data filtering options
Use IDL.PUBLISHER to generate clear annual, quarterly and other external business reports as well as the corresponding management summaries for individual companies or your entire group. Design your text and reports the way you wish and work with the same data and structures from your IDL planning and consolidation tools. Through the integration in the IDL reporting platform, you can administer your projects centrally in a collaborative work environment.
- Annual/quarterly reports and text reporting
- Individual design
- Dynamic reports updates
- Various output formats
With the IDL.EBILANZ software module, you can create a rule-consistent e-balance according to the XBRL taxonomy valid for the notification period and transmit this to the tax office at the touch of a button. The tool takes on structures and data from different systems and simultaneously allows for manual entry of additional data. Form templates are provided for quick access.
- Importing of balance lists and charts of accounts
- Support for all industry taxonomies of HGB taxonomy
- Wizard for plausibility checks and data transfer
- SAP balance sheet structure import
IDL.FINREP supports banks in fulfilling their XBRL reporting requirements. The tool offers built-in support to supply data from financial statements, add additional information, and transfer it all into the EBA’s taxonomy. Automated validation mechanisms and consistent process management help you build sustainable processes for creating and archiving FINREP filings. The solution, which directly accesses the data and structures of the IDL consolidation tool, can also be used in combination with all other software solutions.
- Up-to-date FINREP taxonomy
- Instant visibility of logic errors
- Flexible integration of third-party data
- Transfer approval after the final check
The Excel add-in IDL.XLSLINK adds capabilities for data entry and evaluation capabilities to the IDL consolidation and planning components. In combination with the consolidation software, it also provides interfaces to various ERP systems including SAP.
- Excel add-in
- Easy handling
- Data entry and analysis
- Modular access
Get more information, view screenshots, download data sheets...